Single Implant Tooth
I Have One Missing Tooth.
Tooth loss can be embarrassing and cause difficulties with biting and chewing food.
Dental Implants Perth dentists offer affordable dental implants in Ellenbrook | Perth to help restore your smile.
Don’t be distressed by a missing tooth. Our implant dentists are experienced in teeth implants in Ellenbrook | Perth.
Make an appointment today.
What steps are involved in a single implant procedure?
STEP 1 – Diagnosis and Treatment Planning
Our implant dentist will examine your medical history, undertake a physical examination and take x-rays. This will determine if you have sufficient jawbone to support a tooth implant or if you need a bone graft. They can also answer any questions or address concerns you may have. An appointment for your dental implant (and bone graft, if needed) is made if you both agree this is the best course of action.
STEP 2 – Placing the Dental Implant
- If you need a bone graft, this can be done during the same appointment as your dental implant. In some cases, if there is excessive bone loss, it may need to be done first and allowed to settle before the implant surgery.
- The implant itself is a common surgical procedure. You can choose a local anaesthetic or to be put asleep (Sleep Dentistry).
- After the dental implant is in place, there is a wait of 3 – 4 months for osseo-integration (where new bone grows around the dental implant).
STEP 3 – Impression of Dental Implant
An appointment is scheduled to take an impression of the position of the dental implant and the adjacent teeth. A porcelain implant tooth is created in a shade that best matches the rest of your teeth.
STEP 4 – Implant Tooth Inserted
An appointment is made to insert the dental implant and ensure it looks and functions as it should. Your new artificial tooth is now in place and is ready to be used.
* Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner.
For more information on Dental Implants in Ellenbrook, please visit Dental Implants Ellenbrook.
Benefits of affordable dental implants in Ellenbrook | Perth
- They look and can act like natural teeth
- They can last a lifetime with the right care
- You don’t need any denture adhesives
- They can help improve appearance, comfort, and speech
- Eating can be easier and more comfortable
Why not get in touch with us today? When it comes to the very best in Perth dental implants, we pride ourselves on reliable staff and trusted expertise.
Find out more about affordable dental implants in Ellenbrook | Perth.
We offer payment plans and finance options for dental implant patients.