All on 4 Cost
Table of Contents
- 1 All on 4 Cost
- 1.1 I Want All My Teeth Removed and Replaced.
- 1.2 What is all on 4 procedure?
- 1.3 How much do all-on-4 dentures cost?
- 1.4 Are all on 4 comfortable?
- 1.5 Do all on four looks real?
- 1.6 What steps are involved in Full Arch Rehab or Fixed Implant-Supported Bridge procedure?
- 1.7 What Are My Tooth Replacement Options with All-on-4® Implants?
- 1.8 Benefits of affordable All on 4 in Ellenbrook | Perth
- 1.8.1 Find out more about affordable dental implants Perth.
For affordable all on 4 procedure, visit Ellenbrook, WA 6069 Today!
I Want All My Teeth Removed and Replaced.
If your dentist recommends all your teeth being removed and replaced, you don’t need to feel distressed. Our implant dentists can give you a fixed implant-supported bridge, also known as the fixed implant-supported bridge, Full Arch Rehab on 4 Dental Implants, or All On 4. These affordable All on 4 Perth look and feel just like natural teeth. Allowing you to eat, talk and smile naturally without embarrassment.
What is all on 4 procedure?
All-on-4 dental implants are a full set of implants Both the upper and lower rows of teeth are replaced with a complete mouth reconstruction. For a total of eight dental implants, each implant-supported denture is sealed with four strategically located implants.
Our implant dentists are experienced in comfortable teeth implants in Ellenbrook, WA 6069 to fully restore your smile.
Make an appointment today.
How much do all-on-4 dentures cost?
|Upper||Starts at $18,000|
|Lower||Starts at $18,000|
|Both Upper and Lower||Price starts at $36,000|
*Please note that this table only serves as a guideline and does not contain any procedures that may be needed, such as bone grafting. Following your initial appointment, you will receive a customised quote for your specific case.
Are all on 4 comfortable?
All-on-4 Perth dental implants are built to be more secure than conventional dentures so they do not rub against the gums. You’ll soon be able to bite with more intensity and taste hot or cold foods and all of their flavours once more.
Do all on four looks real?
If the implants are in operation, the All-on-4 arch should be attached by a dentist. Some dentists prescribe them to repair damaged teeth or teeth that need to be extracted due to rotting, inflammation, or failed root canals. Your latest grin will be really natural-looking because a whole arch is removed at once.
What steps are involved in Full Arch Rehab or Fixed Implant-Supported Bridge procedure?
STEP 1 – Diagnosis and Treatment Planning
Your implant dentist will examine your medical history, undertake a physical examination and take x-rays. They can also answer any questions or address concerns you may have. An appointment for your fixed implant-supported bridge is made if you both agree this is the best course of action.
STEP 2 – Placing the Dental Implants
- You will need to schedule an appointment for your implant dentist to remove any remaining teeth and place the dental implants. You can choose to remain awake or be put to sleep (Sleep Dentistry).
- During the same appointment impressions and a bite record are taken to create temporary acrylic implant bridges. These can usually be fitted on the same day of your surgery.
STEP 3 – Fitting the Temporary Implant Bridges
- An appointment time is scheduled to connect the temporary acrylic implant bridges to your dental implants. Usually no local anaesthetic is required.
- You will then need to wait 6 – 12 months for osseo-Integration to take place (the implants to ‘fuse’ into your jaw bone), and the final implant bridge to be inserted.
STEP 4 – Implant Bridge Inserted
- After 6 – 12 months wait, your implant dentist will check the osseo-Integration of your dental implants, the gums underneath your teeth, and ensure that all the implants are successful. At this stage your implant dentist will suggest upgrading from an initial acrylic bridge to a Zirconia/Porcelain bridge.
- This upgrade will give you more strength, super aesthetics, improved comfort and greater longevity. It also has a smoother and more natural feel and easier hygiene.
* Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner.
What Are My Tooth Replacement Options with All-on-4® Implants?
Upper arch reconstruction, lower arch replacement, and full mouth rehabilitation are the three major recovery options included for All-on-4® dental implants. At Coolamon Dental Centre, we will help you determine which tooth replacement alternative is better for you based on the findings of your oral exam and a review of your personal goals.
1. Upper Arch Replacement
The entire upper row of teeth is replaced by upper arch removal. Four carefully spaced implants protect the implant-supported denture.
2. Lower Arch Replacement
The entire lower row of teeth is replaced by a lower arch replacement. Four carefully spaced implants protect the implant-supported denture.
3. Full Mouth Restoration
Both the upper and lower rows of teeth are replaced with a complete mouth reconstruction. For a total of eight dental implants, each implant-supported denture is sealed with four strategically located implants.
Find out more about affordable dental implants in Ellenbrook | Perth.
We offer payment plans and finance options for dental implant patients.
Benefits of affordable All on 4 in Ellenbrook | Perth
We use teeth to smile, talk, and enjoy the textures and flavours of food. Teeth also support our facial features which impact the way we look. Having multiple missing teeth can change our appearance drastically and we can lose confidence in our smile and ourselves.
When back teeth or all teeth are lost, our chin becomes closer to our nose as tooth support is lost. This loss of support causes our mouth to close more which causes creases in the lips and to the side of our mouth. Also, our cheeks become sunken in which increases wrinkles and ages the look of our face. Restoring your dental support is like having a “dental facelift”!
Find out more about affordable dental implants Perth.
We offer payment plans and finance options for dental implant patients.
How much does all on 4 cost in Perth?
The average cost of all-on-4 dental implants in Perth is between $18,000 and $36,000 per fixed arch.
How long do all on 4 Perth implants last?
All-in-4 implants have been seen to be long-lasting. In reality, evidence shows that with proper treatment, they will live for 20 years or longer. Although the implant posts should never need to be replaced, the denture will wear out with time.
Which is better all on 4 or all on 6 dental implants?
The number of implants inserted in the mouth is the most obvious distinction between all-on-4 and all-on-6 dental implants. Some dentists agree that the all-on-6 dental treatment gives the prosthetic dental arch a deeper, more durable foundation, resulting in a more relaxed, long-lasting smile.
Does food get under dental implants?
Unlike most teeth replacement choices, don’t think you’ll be restricted to those ingredients. Since getting dental implants, you can eat anything you want and drink anything you want. Since dental implants are designed to extract tooth roots, they can tear through a variety of foods. For more information Call us today at: (08) 9296 9970
Are all on four implants removable?
In the field of fixed oral therapy, Perth’s All-On-4 dental implants are a game-changer. Patients who have lost most, if not all, of their teeth, will get a whole new set of teeth that are permanent, non-removable, immediately working, and natural-looking during the operation.