Implant Supported Dentures
I Have Denture Problems.
Implant Supported Dentures are an option for those who already have dentures and want affordable dental implants in Ellenbrook | Perth. Dental Implants Perth provides a cost-effective solution to give you more natural looking teeth and a better looking appearance. Long time denture wearers can have issues with bone resorption and often look sunken and drawn as a result.
Our dentists are experts in teeth implants in Ellenbrook | Perth to fully restore your smile.
Make an appointment today.
What steps are involved in a dental implant procedure for several missing teeth?
STEP 1 – Diagnosis and Treatment Planning
Your implant dentist will examine your medical history, undertake a physical examination and take x-rays. They can also answer any questions or address concerns you may have. An appointment for your fixed implant-supported bridge is made if you both agree this is the best course of action.
STEP 2 – Placing the Dental Implants
- Remaining teeth are removed and dental implants are placed. You can choose to remain awake or be put to sleep (Sleep Dentistry). It is recommended to have 4 to 6 in dental implants in the upper jaw, and 2 to 4 dental implants in the lower jaw which has a higher bone quality and density. Generally, the more dental implants you have, the more support and less movement you will experience with your dentures.
- The implants will need 3 – 4 months to osseo-integrate (‘fuse’ into your jaw bone), during which time you will wear traditional temporary dentures so you will leave the appointment with teeth.
STEP 3 – Placing abutments and fitting dentures
- After osseo-integration, implant abutments are placed directly into your dental implants. These will then be able to connect with rubber attachments within your dentures.
- Implant-supported removable dentures don’t cover as much of your oral tissues as traditional dentures. They are more comfortable and allow improved function, easier maintenance and a more natural appearance.
* Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner.
For more information on Dental Implants in Ellenbrook, please visit Dental Implants Ellenbrook.
Benefits of affordable dental implants in Ellenbrook | Perth
Missing multiple teeth can upset a smile. Replacing missing teeth with dental implants are the next best thing to real, natural teeth.
We use our teeth for obvious things like to smile, speak, chew and enjoy the textures and flavours of food. Did you know that teeth also support our facial structures, which impact the way you look? Even one missing tooth can impact the way you chew your food, your appearance and the structure of neighbouring teeth. If a person has multiple missing teeth, their appearance noticeably changes and they can lose confidence and become embarrassed about their smile.
When teeth at the back are lost or teeth have been completely lost:
- Your tooth support is lost so your chin sags and as a result, your chin closer to your nose.
- This loss of support causes your mouth to sag more and your lips and the side of your mouth can also shrink.
- Cheek bones sink in, increasing wrinkles and ages your facial appearance.
Restoring your dental support is like having a “dental face-lift”!
Find out more about affordable dental implants in Ellenbrook | Perth.
We offer payment plans and finance options for dental implant patients.