Several Teeth Implants
I Have Several Missing Teeth.
Several missing teeth can be emotionally distressing and affect your confidence. Dental Implants Perth provide a solution for patients with serval missing teeth. They can cause difficulties with biting and chewing that can lead to nutritional deficiencies. But, there is an option for affordable dental implants in Ellenbrook | Perth. Our implant dentists can insert an implant bridge where two or more teeth are missing.
Lost confidence in your appearance? Our implant dentists are experienced in teeth implants in Ellenbrook | Perth that can help to restore your smile.
Make an appointment today.
What steps are involved in a dental implant procedure for several missing teeth?
STEP 1 – Diagnosis and Treatment Planning
Your implant dentist will examine your medical history, undertake a physical examination and take x-rays. This will determine if you have sufficient jawbone to support a tooth implant or if you need a bone graft. They can also answer any questions or address concerns you may have. An appointment for your dental implant bridge (and bone graft) is made if you both agree this is the best course of action.
STEP 2 – Placing the Dental Implant Bridge
- If you need a bone graft, this can be done during the same appointment as your dental implant bridge. In some cases, if there is excessive bone loss it may need to be done first and allowed to settle before the implant surgery.
- The implant itself is a common surgical procedure. You can choose local anaesthetic or to be put asleep (Sleep Dentistry)
- After the dental implant is in place, there is a wait of 3 – 4 months for Osseo-Integration (where new bone grows around the dental implant).
STEP 3 – Impression of Dental Implant
An appointment is made to take an impression of the position of the dental implant and the adjacent teeth. A porcelain implant bridge is created in a shade that best matches the rest of your teeth.
STEP 4 – Implant Bridge Inserted
An appointment is made to insert the implant bridge and ensure it looks and functions as it should. Your new dental implant teeth are now in place and are ready to be used.
* Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner.
For more information on Dental Implants in Ellenbrook, please visit Dental Implants Ellenbrook.
Benefits of affordable dental implants in Ellenbrook | Perth
Healthy teeth are not disturbed
- A dental implant won’t sacrifice the health of your adjacent teeth. Unlike a traditional dental bridge, which requires neighbouring teeth to be cut down, there is no need to disturb the surrounding teeth.
- Easier to keep teeth clean
- No special cleaning devices are needed for dental implants. Simply clean your artificial tooth as you would the rest of your teeth.
Looks more attractive
- A dental implant can look more attractive and lasts longer than a dental bridge. Receding gums around a bridge can expose the metal base, and resorbing bone underneath the bridge doesn’t look attractive.
Prevents damage and decay
- Cement holding the bridge in place can wash out allowing in bacteria that damage and decay teeth holding the bridge in place.
Find out more about affordable dental implants Perth.
We offer payment plans and finance options for dental implant patients.