Our Blog

Who does veneers, dentist or orthodontist?

The treatment of veneers is generally always performed by a dentist. In general, an orthodontist is a professional who focuses primarily on orthodontic treatments. Suppose you're looking to correct crooked teeth; you'll find a range of available choices. The choices...

read more

Can a dentist fix a half-broken tooth?

How to Care for a Chipped or Broken Tooth See your dentist Ellenbrook as soon as possible if your tooth is damaged, chipped, or cracked. Otherwise, your tooth might be more injured or infected, leading to tooth loss. In the meanwhile, try some of these self-care...

read more